||[Tochigi, Japan] Translator & Interpreter
• You have to prepare specifications of station ticket gate.
• Prepare documents of office equipment for overseas requirements & reports.
• You have to conduct tests based on system test requirements for attendance.
[Job category] Translation / Interpretation
[Employment form] Full Time/ Regular Employee
[Department] Translation & Interpretation department.
[Work Location] Tochigi, Japan
• Head Office - Tokyo
• Utsunomiya Station & Okamoto Station
[Business trip content]
• Area – Thailand
• Estimated trip period – A week long
• Japanese: Business Level or JLPT N2
• Thai Language: Business Level
[Welcome Skill] Knowledge of technical and mechanical systems will get preference.
• Word, Excel
• Typing speed- 50 characters per minute for Japanese.
• Has experience in overseas company management
• New graduates / Fresher are highly encouraged to apply
[Salary] Monthly 220,000 – 250,000 JPY (depends on experience) + bonus
• average 10-20 hours a month
• Overtime pay is paid separately
[Working hours] 80:30-17:05
[Weekend / Holidays]
• Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (as per the calendar)
• Total Holidays- about 120 days (2019)
• VISA support
• Company housing facilities
• Relocation fee will be fully provided from the company.
[Insurance] Complete Social Insurance
[Dormitory/ Company Housing] Single room dormitory available
• Both cars and public institutions are acceptable
• Full support
[How to apply]
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
For more details please registered at the following link: https://www.b-cause-erp.com/centralRegistration/referredby:B0035