||HR Executive at a Catering Company
||Basic Content: We are actively hiring foreign talented people, Basically Filipino Women's for this position. Person who are currently living in Japan, Hold valid Visa, Housewives have working experience in Japanese culture are most welcome.
Job location: Tokyo, Japan
Nearest Station: Shinjuku Go yen station
Estimated Trip Frequency: Several Times a year.
Employment status: Regular Employee.
[Philippines people will get preference]
Specific Work Content:
- For Recruiting Assistance General Foreigner Workers.
- Recruiting and Training Foreign Part-Time Workers from Many Different Cultural Backgrounds.
- Preparing English Manuals Necessary For Their Training.
- Providing Counseling’s And Mental Support From Time To Time.
Pre-requisite: (Basic Qualification)
1) Japanese: Conversational Level.
2) Tagalog: Native level.
3) English: Conversational Level.
- Work experience in HR field or the related area
- Work experience in restaurants.
- Experience in society only in home country
- Full-time and contract employee experience in Japan
Salary: Monthly 220,000 yen ~ (Plus Bonus)
Working hours: 09: 00 ~ 18: 00
Holidays: Weekends and national holidays, 110 Holidays in total annually.
- Welfare Paid leave (10 days a year)
- Maternity leave,
- Childcare leave
- Social Insurance
- Transport Expenses are fully covered.
[How to Apply] Please send your updated resume at the following e-mail address: