|| Sales Executive in Translation Team
||Place of work: Tokyo, Japan
Job Description - You will be in charge of sales operations of translation / interpretation and related services.
1. Responding to RFQs and inquiries from clients.
2. Visit new business partners.
3. Quotation creation • Order operation.
5. Price negotiation.
Holidays: Complete weekly holidays (Saturday, Sunday) Holiday.
• Annual income: 3 - 5 million yen (bonus included)
• Starting from 250,000 yen / month
• Depends on experience and ability
• Bachelor's degree or higher (4 year’s system)
• Over 1 year experience in social workers
• Japanese business level (above N2)
• Experience of work requiring negotiation with customers such as sales, hospitality, etc (entry examples: financial sales, real estate sales, logistics sales, apparel sales etc.)
■ Personality desired
• Those who can work positively, brightly
• Ability to act on results
• Insight and interpersonal susceptibility.
※ What is more important than anything is a passionate person who can strongly agree with our company's future (vision), idea (philosophy). Those who can feel strong potential in our future and can participate and create themselves
How to Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: